Dec 1, 2008

Un-Manic Monday

If you've followed my blog, you know that I've been running a series called Manic Monday.

Every Monday, I post a funny clip in an effort to make the first work day of the week a bit less, well...manic.

But I've asked myself lately, is every Monday really manic? I sure hope not. (If you answered yes, please click here.)

In that spirit, I've decided Manic Mondays will no longer be weekly.

If I have a hilarious clip or crazy photo that might help chase away a case of the Monnndays, I'm going to share. If I don't, I won't. That simple.

I want to make sure that when you visit JohninOrlando.com, it's worth your time...every time.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I vote for "Marketing Monday"!

John in Orlando said...

Between Marketing/Manic Monday and YouTube Tuesday, we have a good start to filling every day of the week with some amazingly awesome alliteration packing titles.