Aug 8, 2008

Facebook Status Updates, 8/8/08 Edition

It's 8/8/08. Some people are getting married. Others are counting down to 8pm to watch the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. Me? I'm packing for Disneyland. But here's what some of my friends are up to...

10. Elyse McKenna pulled her harpoon out of her dirty red bandanna, she was playing soft while Bobby sang the blues.

9. Ben Wilkins I left my iPhone at home and feel so.... empty inside.

8. Samantha Brooks is in the mist of color wars.

7. Mike Slack is ready.

6. Melissa Hearn is breaking the cycle.

5. Philip Brown Went to Cinderella's Castle Suite and look who I found...

4. Mark Hodges is wondering what the concessions at the Olympics will be, and does soy sauce replace ketchup and mustard?

3. Patricia Hillard gets to see the Dear Hunter tomorrow night, how lucky am I?

2 .Rachel Cox will never stake her word of honor on cows.

1. Logan Light actually just spent 2 minutes trying to think of something clever to put here...

No comments: