Oct 17, 2008

The Resolution (Jack's Mannequin)

To wrap up my birthday week, my wonderful girlfriend bought us tickets to see Jack's Mannequin tonight @ The Social.

This will be my third time seeing Jack's Mannequin in concert, needless to say I'm pumped. If you haven't heard of Jack's Mannequin, please check them out. You won't regret it.



What I love about his new album "The Glass Passenger" is that it goes beyond sweet melodies and catchy rifts. It's about searching for something more, finding a better place, and fighting for the goodness in life at all costs.

I think we can all use a little more of that. When you're going through tough times, sometimes all you need is a reminder that there are better days ahead.

"I'll be lying in the dark as I search for the resolution."

No comments: