Sep 14, 2008

Get Your Blog on College Gameday

I was watching College Gameday yesterday when I saw a guy holding up a sign for his blog in several of the shots. Although the idea was brilliant, I thought he should have purchased his own URL so he didn't have to use the blogspot.com extension.



After checking it out, it turns out he couldn't have picked a better place to display his blog. It's about the life and careers of college football coaches. College Gameday on ESPN = perfect target audience for a blog like this.

It's actually a pretty interesting blog. I found out Florida's Assistant Coaches combined salaries total over $2 Million. Be sure to check it out for yourself at OldBallBlog.Blogspot.com

I have a feeling were going to see many more PR stunts for personal blogs real soon. GMA anyone?

No comments: