Jul 9, 2008

John in Orlando on Google

We did it! I finally was able to get my blog to show up on the first page on Google when searching "John in Orlando". It's currently ranked 2nd on the list to be more exact.

To be honest, I'm not sure just how I was able to find myself in Google's good graces. I'm no SEO expert, and I certainly don't have the traffic of some of my friends' blogs. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I've been proclaiming the good news of Google lately.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty pumped about the ranking. Of course, I could only think of one thing sweeter than this feat: being ranked at the top of the page when you Google "John Blog." A tall order to be sure, since there are approximately 134,987,305 people that share my not-so-unique name.

Heck, John Mayer is currently ranked fourth on that particular search listing. Bring it on Mr. Body is a Wonderland Guy! While you're Waiting on the World to Change, I'll be climbing the Google charts.

No comments: