Feb 16, 2008

It's About Time

You have one, your little brother has one, and by next week your dog will probably have one. No I'm not talking about an iPhone, though that would be nice. Of course, I’m referring to a blog.

After much internal debate with myself, I have decided to go with blogger as my official blogging site. I chose blogger partly for its ease of use, but mostly because its schweet features. Though I'm still learning how to use some of them, so drop me a line if you have some inside scoop.

But back to the content which is why we read or watch anything to begin with. It’s my humble opinion that the blogosphere is high on volume but low on quality. I hope to do my small part to change that. I hereby promise not to post a two page dissertation on the decline of moral and religious standards in today’s marketplace (feel free to say happy holidays if it really makes you feel warm inside.)

Instead I wish to focus on issues I hold more dear: marketing since it pays the bills, music because I love it, politics when called for, people because they're interesting, and everything else under the sun.

So here’s to you and me and the future of our online relationship. Without your readership or, better yet, your comments I am merely posting a conversation with myself. I don’t know about you, but that sounds really boring to me. So for both of our sakes, I hope it works out.

1 comment: